Apex EDI uses a multi-user login function. This allows multiple individuals to have different levels of access to your account and is compliant with HIPAA standards. Access levels are determined by user roles and controlled by the account administrator.
Log in to your Apex Account
- Navigate to the Apex Website.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Click the Log In button.
Set Up Users and User Roles
Administrators can add new users and assign/edit user roles in the Manage Account section of the Apex Website. Individual logins and roles allow administrators to control what features users are able to access. Users can be assigned multiple roles.
The following user roles are available:
- Administrator: Can access all features and can manage other user accounts.
- Claims: Can access claim-related features.
- Payments: Can manage payment information for Apex invoices.
- API: Can access the Apex API.
NOTE: Assigning different user roles and logins is optional. Multiple users accessing the same account can share the same role and login information.
- Log in to the Apex Website.
- Hover over the Client ID drop-down menu at the top of the page and select Manage Account.
- Click Manage Account in the menu on the left.
- Select Users List from the drop-down options.
- Click the Add New User button.
NOTE: Active users and roles display below the Add New User button. Links to Edit Roles or Deactivate a user are listed in the Actions column. Role names and Descriptions are listed under the user list.
- Enter new user's Name and Email, then select Roles for New User.
NOTE: You can select multiple roles for a user.
- Click the Add New User button again to save the new user.
NOTE: The new user is added to the user list. The user list displays Username, Name, Role, whether or not they verified their email address, and the last time they logged in to the account.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out to our support staff at 800-840-9152 or email@example.com.