Should you need change or update your Password, or you even forgot your Password, you have the ability to reset it yourself. There are a few ways to do this, but it's important that any update you make within the Apex EDI website is also updated in your Apex OneTouch Application (if you use it).
Change or Update Password
You have the ability to change or update you Password while logged into the Apex Website.
- Access the Manage Account option.
- In new view, click Manage Account from left menu and select User Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom and enter your Current Password.
- Enter your New Password and then Confirm Password.
- Click Save.
If you use Apex OneTouch Application > Once you have save the changes, be sure you update the Password in your Apex OneTouch Application as well. Click here to jump to the Update your OneTouch Password section.
If you forgot your password and aren't able to login to your Account, you can use the Forgot Password option.
- Go to https://onetouch.apexedi.com/secure/Login.aspx and click Forgot Your Password link.
- In new window, enter your Apex Username and click Submit.
- A reset link email will be sent.
NOTE: This email will be sent to the main email listed under the User Settings area. If you're unsure, please contact Apex EDI at either firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-840-9152.
Your Reset Password email can take anywhere from 2-10 minutes to appear, depending on your internet speed. Be sure to refresh your email frequently. Once received, follow the instructions to reset your password and log in to your Account.!
If you use Apex OneTouch Application > Once you have save the changes, be sure you update the Password in your Apex OneTouch Application as well. See the next section to Update your OneTouch Password.
This section only applies to those who use the Apex OneTouch Application. If you do not use it, click HERE to see if your password has to be updated within your software instead.
IMPORTANT: You MUST do this for every computer that has OneTouch downloaded and configured to your Practice. If even one computer isn't updated with the new Password, it can lock everyone out of the Apex Account.
- After you have updated or reset your Password, you will need to update your OneTouch Application Password.
- Open your OneTouch Application.
- Click Configure icon.
- In new view, click Accounts tab and then Change Username button.
- In new field enter the New Password you just created.
- Click OK button.
This will save your new Password in the OneTouch Application.