When sending a claim through the Apex system, all practice information will be located in box 33. However, this box also shares your practice's main contact with the payer, in case they need to contact you directly.
If you notice that this information is either incorrect, or outdated, update that directly on your website.
- The first step is to go to the top right of the website and hover over the Client ID area.
- Click Manage Account to get to your admin settings.
- On the far left of this new page, you'll notice two options; select Billing Entities to access your practice information.
- Once it's been clicked, you'll notice that your practice(s) will be listed below. Merely select the practice you're needing to update, and it will pull up the entire record.
- To edit the contact information you will just need to fill in the specific fields or edit whatever needs to be changed.
- Once all changes have been made, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Submit.
Once submitted, the change will take affect immediately and be sent on all future claims. If you experience difficulties with saving these changes, please call our support at 800-840-9152 or email us at email@example.com.