When you send a claim through the Apex system, all practice information is located in box 33, Billing Provider Information. This box also shares your practice's main contact with the payer, in case they need to contact you directly. If you notice that this information is incorrect or outdated, you can update it from the Apex website.
Update Contact Information for the Payer
- Navigate to the top right of the website and hover over your Client ID.
- Click Manage Account to get to your admin settings.
- Click Billing Entities on the left side of the page to access your practice information. A list of your practices displays below.
- Click the Name of the Practice you need to update.
- Edit the information in the Contact Name, Contact Email and Contact Phone fields.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Submit.
NOTE: Once submitted, the change will take affect immediately and be sent on all future claims. If you experience difficulties with saving these changes, please call our support at 800-840-9152 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.