IMPORTANT: All payment information is verified through a secure network. Apex is integrated with the payment software Plaid, which is a highly secure and reputable network. To learn more about Plaid, their system and security click here.
NOTE: You MUST go through the article Add and Updated Payment Information in order to access the area where you can update this information.
If you selected the 'Quick Authorization' option, and are unable to find your bank, return to the payment area and select the Micro Deposit Authorization option.
- This will open a window where you can then put in your bank account information. Fill out the required fields, then click Add Bank Account to update the information.
- This will allow Apex to send your bank 2 micro transactions, generally they will be for amounts between $0.01 and $0.15.
- These payments can take between 1-3 business days to appear in your bank account.
- In order to link the account to the Apex, after the transactions have appeared:
- Contact your bank, or access the bank's online portal, to see the exact amounts that were deposited into your bank account.
- Input the exact amounts deposited into the payment field.
Once the amounts are entered, and saved, Apex will automatically link to the bank account being used.