Important: You will be charged a $50 fee to add a new organization. This a setup fee that will allow your account to begin the Enrollment process for the new Organization. It will only be charged one time.
To add the new Organization, or Billing Entity:
- Log into your Apex account and hover over Manage Account at the top right of the website.
- Select the Manage Account option in the dropdown.
- In the new page, scroll to the far left of the screen and select Billing Entities.
- After selecting this option, there will be a drop down menu displaying the next selections. If you already have a Billing Entity with Apex, you will see it listed in this area. In order to create a new Entity, Select the Add New Billing Entity option.
- At this point, the page will default to requiring information for a Type 2 NPI Organization. To change that, select the Is Solo Practice box at the top of the page; then input the required information.
- Once all the information is entered into the required fields, select the check box and click Submit. This is just an acknowledgment that you are aware of the $50 charge to add this Billing Entity.
After this has been submitted, all changes will be saved to view in the Manage Account section. To create a new Billing Entity under a Type 2 NPI, click here.