IMPORTANT: All payment information is verified through a secure network. Apex is integrated with the payment software Plaid, which is a highly secure and reputable network.
To learn more about Plaid, their system and security click here.
This option is for those who want to connect a bank account that is approved through the Plaid system.
NOTE: You MUST go through the article Add and Updated Payment Information in order to access the area where you can update this information.
- To see if your bank is approved, click on the Quick Authorization link.
- A new pop-up will appear informing that Apex EDI uses Plaid and to demonstrate what is protected within this system. Click Continue to move on.
- Find your bank from the list, or use the Search Bar.
NOTE: If your bank is not listed, see the Micro-Deposit Authorization article for more information on how to proceed.
- Select the Bank.
- Enter your credentials. This is a secured system and all information is protected by Plaid.
- click Submit.
- Follow the next steps and your account will automatically update with the information!