If the credit card you have on file expires or you want to change payment methods, you can update your form of payment from the Manage Account section of Apex. Payment information is verified through Plaid, a highly secure payment software. You have to option to either use a credit card or connect a bank account.
Add and Update Payment Information
- Log in to your Apex Account.
- Hover over the Client ID in the top right corner and select Manage Account.
- Click Manage Account on the left side of the page. A Drop-down menu opens.
- Click Payments.
- Enter Email Address. This is the email address where Apex invoices will be sent.
- Click the Save button.
- Enter Payment Address.
- Click the Save Address button.
- Enter Payment Information.
- Click Update Credit Card button to enter new credit card information.
- Click the links to Replace Credit Card with Bank Account (ACH) - Quick Authorization or Use Bank Account (ACH) - Micro Deposit Authorization.