Important: You will be charged a $50 fee to add a new provider. This setup fee will allow your account to begin the Enrollment process for the new provider. It will only be charged one time.
1. To add the new Provider, you will need to log into your Apex account and hover over Manage Account on the top right of the website. After hovering, select Manage Account in the dropdown.
2. In the new page, scroll to the far left of the screen and select Billing Entities:
3. After selecting this option, there will be a drop down menu displaying the next selections. Search for the billing entity you want the new provider to be under.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the new page where the Rendering Providers are listed. To add the new provider, select the Add New Rendering Provider option.
5. This will open an area to input the new provider's information.
6. Select the check box on the right, then click Submit. This is to acknowledge that you understand the fee to add a new provider is a one-time $50 fee.
All changes will be saved to view in the Manage Account section. You are able to begin submitting claims for this provider immediately, as long as the insurance companies you are sending to do not need enrollment for electronic submission. To see which payers require this enrollment, click here for our Apex Payer list. You can search for any payer and see if they require Electronic Enrollment.