Add a new provider from the Manage Account section in Apex. Once you have completed the process, you will be able to submit claims for the new provider immediately, as long as the payers you send to do not require enrollment for electronic submission. Insurance Companies that require enrollment are listed on the Apex Payer List.
Important: You will be charged a $50 one-time setup fee to add a new provider.
Add a New Provider
- Log in to your Apex Account.
- Hover over the Client ID in the top right corner of the Apex and select Manage Account.
- Click Billing Entities on the left side of the screen. A Billing Entities drop-down menu opens.
- Select the Billing Entity for the New Provider.
- Scroll down to the Rendering Providers section at the bottom and click Add New Rendering Provider.
- Fill in the fields for New Provider Information.
- Select the Checkbox to acknowledge the one-time $50 fee to add a new provider.
- Click the Submit button.