You can add a new Practice Organization or Billing Entity from the Manage Account section in Apex. Once you have entered information for the new practice, you will be contacted by the enrollment team via email to complete the process.
If you have any questions or need help with setup or configuration, please contact the Apex support team.
Important: You will be charged a one-time setup fee to add a new organization.
Add a Practice Organization (Type 2 NPI)
- Log in to your Apex Account.
- Hover over the Client ID in the top right corner and select Manage Account.
- Click Billing Entities on the left side of the screen. A Billing Entities drop-down menu opens.
- Select the Add New Billing Entity option.
- Enter the required information for the practice and Type 2 NPI Rendering Provider.
Note: Do not click the Is Solo Practice checkbox.
- Click the Checkbox at the bottom to acknowledge the $50 fee.
- Click the Enroll this new Billing Entity Checkbox to indicate a contact person and email address.
Note: This is the contact information used to complete the enrollment process.
- Click the Submit button.