Important: You will be charged a $50 fee to add a new organization. This setup fee will allow your account to begin the Enrollment process for the new Organization. The fee will only be charged once.
To add this new Organization, or Billing Entity:
- Log into your Apex account and hover over Manage Account on the top right of the website.
- Select the Manage Account option in the dropdown.
- In the new page, scroll to the far left of the screen and select Billing Entities.
- If you already have a Billing Entity with Apex, you will see it listed in this area. In order to create a new Entity, select Add New Billing Entity.
- The new page will ask to include all the information that is relevant to your Type 2 organization.
*please note that you do NOT need to mark the Solo Practice box when you are setting up a billing entity with a Type 2 NPI
- Towards the bottom of the page, there will be an area where you will enter the name of a provider that is included under the Type 2 NPI.
- Once the provider information is entered into the required fields, select the check box and click Submit. This is just an acknowledgment that you are aware of the $50 charge to add this Billing Entity.
After submission, all changes will be saved and are visible in the Manage Account section.