Learn how to effectively search on the Claim Status tab.
- Select Date Range search criteria: Submission Date or Service Date.
- Submission Date - This searches by the date the Claim was submitted to Apex EDI.
- Service Date - This searches for the Claim's date of Service.
- Select desired Date Range.
- OR manually select a Start and Stop date.
- Enter Patient First and Last Name.
- Click Search button and all associated Claims will display.
- View Search Results.
You have the ability to enter additional, more advanced search criteria if desired.
- Set Date Range following steps above.
- Click Advanced Search options link.
- Enter any appropriate search parameters.
- Payer Name
- Claim Number
- Patient Account Number
- Tax ID Number
- Providers - Search claims sent by a specific Provider
- Claim Status - Search Claim Status either by Apex or Payer
- Click Submit button.
View Search Results
After you click Submit button, all Claims that meet the set criteria will display.
If you click anywhere on the patient line, it will expand to detail out the status history for the Claim, as well as any rejection messages that were received. Learn more about Claim Statuses.
NOTE: The patient shown on this page is only an example and does not represent actual patient information.