Before You Begin
IMPORTANT: OneTouch is incompatible with Apple products. Mac users should contact 800-840-9152 or email email@example.com to set up an appointment, and our agents will guide you on how to submit your claims to Apex.
1. Click here to download the Apex OneTouch installer package, or go to help.apexedi.com (or any Apex website) and scroll to the bottom of the page and click Download One Touch Application in the footer within the OneTouch section:
Once the download has completed, click "open" or otherwise open the installer package.
2. Click Yes to allow the OneTouch Application to make changes to your computer. When the popup below appears, click Next:
3. Select All Users and click Next.
If you encounter errors relating to Windows 32 or 64 bit being incompatible, retry the installation and select Current User instead:
4. The other defaults are typically correct - click Next through the next few pages until you see the following screen, and click Install:
5. Once the program has been installed, Click Finish:
6. The OneTouch application will run, and prompt to enter the username and password for Apex:
*If you have forgotten your username/password, please call your account managers at 800-840-9152
Note: If you are not prompted to type in your password, the OneTouch program remembered your credentials from a previous installation.
7. If you see an error message stating Token not set,
- Close that window.
- Click Log In Only.
- Type in your credentials when prompted.
8. After entering credentials, OneTouch might ask you if you would like to Load configuration from backup.
- Click yes if you would like to import the same settings used on other computers (recommended), or click no if you would like to do custom setup.
* If you do not receive this message, you will need to contact Apex EDI at 800-840-9152 or firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment for an agent to finish setting up your OneTouch
9. Once you send your claims or select Login Only you will be taken to the Apex login page:
10. Enter your Username and Password and you'll be taken to the website.